Sanding & Refinishing
Whether you’re doing a hardwood flooring renovation or installing a custom staircase or custom hardwood flooring, we provide you the ability to choose exactly the right finish for your tastes. The beauty of wood is that it is recyclable. It is the only floor covering or stairway you can install, neglect, scratch, dent and cover and still be able to make it look like new again.
So pull up an old carpet and refinish the floor or stairway below. Add to existing hardwood and refinish the whole floor to make it uniform. Sand and refinish an existing solid hardwood floor and change the stain colour to coordinate with the new kitchen. You change with time, why shouldn’t your floor
- With today’s technology, you can get a new look that’s low maintenance and more durable than finishes produced in the past.
- Choose the colour and sheen.
- Get a smooth and uniform surface.
- Add on to your existing hardwood, sand & finish the entire floor to look as though it were all part of the originally installed floor
- For active lifestyles commercial grade finishes can be applied to your floor to help protect against every day wear and tear.